"Delivering high quality and up to date Asbestos Awareness training"
IOSH Managing Safely (Three Days)
IOSH Managing Safely
DLACT Briefing Summer 2020
Risk Assessment & Method Statement Awareness
Aims of the course
• To ensure delegates gain an understanding of what a risk assessment and method statement is, what they should contain and how to complete one.
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
• Identify common hazards and Evaluate their associated risks
• Demonstrate an understanding of the 5 steps to risk assessment
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Hierarchy of risk control
• Initiate suitable control measures to prevent harm
• Conduct a risk assessment which complies with relevant legislation
MGfL ICT Technical Forum
This meeting is for ICT technicians and coordinators